Monday, December 3, 2007

Emo/Punk

Okay, so I have a TON of flour and frosting on my shirt. Why? Bc today was my oldest bro's 20th b-day. Yeah, I honestly can't believe he's 20. Amazing stuff. But really, it's hillarious bc what I'm wearing right now does NOT match the homebody-flour-type girl look. Okay, so I'm wearing all black. A black see-through jersey sort of dress shirt with a white longsleeve shirt underneath and black jeans with jewels on the back pockets. Oh yeah, and black earrings and my black necklace. And I tried the "smoky-eyed" look.....you know, the black eyeliner with gray eyeshadow. And the flour right in the middle of my shirt. Very emo/punk. All the way,LOL. So yeah. Today was pretty busy. I had a dentist appointment. I thought that maybe my wisdom teeth were starting to grow in. But no, the dentist informed me that my 12-year-old molars might be JUST starting to grow. Yay for me.....the short little late-bloomer. No wonder I look like I'm twelve. I DON'T EVEN HAVE IN MY PERMANENT MOLARS! Other than that, I really don't have much to complain about. Today was an awesome day. And so was yesterday. I went to a party that a girl from my youth group was hosting at her house. It was pretty fun. Anyway, NM else to write about. Later,
sweetggirl

6 comments:

Sola Gratia said...

LOL "You know, the black eyeliner." Rachel, considering that almost everyone who reads this is me, Abe, Adam, and Andrew, I don't think we do know. Liz doesn't count ;)

pianochick_92 said...

LOL, okay okay....it's like a colored pencil...sorta. Except you draw a line under your eyes....(and in some cases like mine, on the top of your eyelid). But I'm not quite so sure that I can pull off that look....my mom said it looked "cute"...but that's half of the problem. You can't be a "cute" punk/emo person,LOL.

madscientist said...

lol, i actually DO know what eyeliner is, cause i used it in our movie to get the evil look. I shadowed my eyes so it looked like i had HUGE dark circles and the effect was great!! lol, so yeah, i know a LITTLE about that kinda stuff...

pianochick_92 said...

LOL, okay, so I imagine Adam prbly knows too then.....Mos, looks like you're the odd man out,LOL.

lizz said...

I can relate to the molar thing. I didn't get mine till who knows when.

pianochick_92 said...

LOL, really?