Friday, December 21, 2007

Busy busy busy...

Yesterday was EXTREMELY busy. I was awoken by my mom at 9:30 a.m....and grumpy too...until she told me that I had to leave the house in an hour (which I didn't know....I thought that I played at the hospital today....). So I played there for two hours, came home for an hour, left to go shopping with my mom again (window shopping, that is) and then rushed to the library (yes, I ended up skipping dinner...in fact all I'd eaten was a bagel and a piece of pizza all day...told ya I was busy,LOL) at 6:40 to figure out which order I'd play the songs in at the coffee house....I left the library at 6:54, in just enough time to get to the coffee house at EXACTLY 7:00, on the mark. A bunch of people came, surprisingly. It was really neat too, because like everyone that came came to hear me, and one piano teacher had just had a piano recital and brought all of her students to come hear me! I thought that was pretty neat. Then today, Josh and I have had some major time fun. We've started our Christmas baking (even though Josh couldn't figure out why in the world I wanted to make chocolate chip cookies bc they aren't Christmassy). And me and Josh just got done goofing off with the piano and singing a sorta rock/screaming randition of "All I Ask of You" from the phantom of the opera...fun fun. I'm rly glad he's home, although I just realized that I only have 3 more days to finish his quilt. And I'm only like 1/3 of the way done! AGH! Plus I need to practice piano...I play at another coffee house at 7 tonight. Sigh. I love it though. Later,
sweetggirl

8 comments:

Sola Gratia said...

Wow, you have been busy. Man, I wish I could have come to the coffee house :( But I had Christmas shopping and Driver's Ed, and blah blah blah. MERRY CHRISTMAS! Hope you finish the quilt ;)

lizz said...

Three concerts in a day! Wow! is that regular?

pianochick_92 said...

Um, no, this was my first time...but I've had multiple days where I have 2 concers in a day....and I'm rly annoyed by the same Christmas songs that i play OVER AND OVER...so I'm thankful that I don't have to hear them anymore,LOL.

Anonymous said...

sounds like you and Josh had fun. kind of makes me wish i had an older brother :)

madscientist said...

yah, iv wished MANY times that i had a sis about my age :( ...the closest iv ever had is my two cousins, Tori and Gabby...

pianochick_92 said...

Aw...well, u wanna trade? I've ALWAYS wanted a lil sis or two...in fact, when I was little, I wasted away like 5 of my b-day wishes on wishing for a little sister,LOL. But I'm rly thankful for my brothers too.

madscientist said...

yah, no question that im thankful for them, but like i said....wait. how would a trade work, anyway? oh well. lol, im sorry u wasted so many! lol

pianochick_92 said...

LOL, um.....very good question.....ahaha.....