Monday, December 17, 2007

Why was I NOT more thankful?

Well, I'm pretty sad right now. I think that I'm allergic to wheat. Although I haven't been tested for it, I seem to get an allergic reaction sometimes when I eat it. And I have to admit, lately, I've been REALLY lacking on my thankfulness for food. REALLY lacking. And now, if I really AM allergic to wheat, well, I won't be able to eat alot of different foods. Which will really suck. Sigh.Immediately, I thought of the passage where the Lord tells Peter to eat a bunch of the "prohibited" foods. Peter is disgusted and doesn't want to eat thos foods. And...that's so like me sometimes. Sigh. So tomorrow, I'm going to have to try to endure a full day with no wheat. I mean, it didn't seem like that big of a deal when I was sorta avoiding eating it anyway....but now if I CAN'T have it, I'll be pretty bummed. Sigh. Oh well. Gotta go. Later,
sweetggirl

10 comments:

Sola Gratia said...

You know, I think I'd die if I was allergic to wheat. ;)

Anonymous said...

hey, at least your not allergic to truly good stuff like chocolate

Your Conscience said...

AMEN Susy! but yea, that would totally suck if you were alergic to wheat, that would be hard! but oh well, what can you do but tolerate it, and keep going with life? not much. i feel sooo bad for you! hang in there!

pianochick_92 said...

Yeah, that's true Susie, and Mos, I just might die too,LOL, but it'll be from an allergic reaction,LOL....Yeah, I still don't know if I'm allergic to it for sure, but I haven't eaten it yet today (I've just had rice chex and I'll probably eat a salad for lunch....MISERY,LOL) and I haven't broken out with hives yet....IDK. Maybe I'll just eat it until I find out that I have an anaphylactic allergy and die,LOL. Sigh. And thanks Adam, I'll TRY to hang in there....

Your Conscience said...

we think aaron is allergic to wheat too, but we dont know for sure yet, so your not alone...lol, he is going to try one of the "no wheat days" soon too :-(

pianochick_92 said...

Oh, okay...hm, maybe the mutant thing is going on the U.S. today with allergies to wheat...and we don't even know it....and soon...WE'LL ALL BE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES! LOL, jk....I'm sorta hyper right now. :)

madscientist said...

lol, that would be weird....

lizz said...

Can you just suddenly become allergic to wheat? If you can, I pity you.

lizz said...

Can you just suddenly become allergic to wheat? If you can, I pity you.

pianochick_92 said...

I think so. Alot of allergies develop later in life (but I think that most develop like when you're still really little and stuff).