Tuesday, December 4, 2007

My VERY exciting life...

Yes, today was another very exciting day. Not necessarily in a good way though,LOL. Okay, so my parents are ALWAYS really nervous about leaving me home by myself. And last night, they really wanted me to go with them and I was like, "Seriously, I'll be fine mom and dad. I'm 15 years old and perfectly capable of staying home by myself." So what happens? Well, first off my brother called and the phone rang once and stopped. I HATE it when that happens. I tried calling him back, but the call didn't go through. So I went back to practicing piano....and started playing this really gloomy piece (Chopin's Nocturne in E minor....IDK why..... Then the doorbell rings. I didn't answer it. It rang again. I didn't answer. Then the mad man started pounding on the door. I didn't answer. In fact, I hid in the pantry, figuring he'd stop banging the door down. But no, it continued for another 5 minutes. Finally, I ran into the kitchen, picked up the phone, dialed my mom. Then he actually yelled, "Open the door!" and something else sorta mumbly. So I hung up on my mom, and ran and hid in the basement shaking from fear. I called my mom again, told her some man was banging on the door, and she told me to call 911. So I did, for the first time in my life. The dispatcher was really nice. He tried to keep me calmed down and stuff and asked a bunch of info. Then my dad called and I did a 3-way call with him, the dispatcher, and I. My dad was out of town too, so apparently my mom called him all freaked out (oh yeah, WHILE he was eating breakfast with a friend who lives like over an hour away) and naturally he got freaked out and called the neighbor. So anyway, the neighbor came over, only to find out this was a delivery guy....and shortly after, the sheriff (he insisted that I call him a sheriff,LOL, even though I considered him a cop) arrived. He told me that I did the right thing and apologized for taking so long to get to the house (I mean, this mad delivery guy was banging on the door for a good twenty-five minutes, no lie). All in all, I ended up okay....although I did have to explain to the cops I'm homeschooled bc they were wondering why in the world I wasn't in school,LOL. But they were REALLY nice. So yeah. Anyway, that's what made my day VERY interesting. This is long. Srry. Later,
sweetggirl

6 comments:

Sola Gratia said...

HOLY COW! So, did the cops take the delivery guy?? Wow...that's insane. My life is so boring :(

pianochick_92 said...

LOL, no, the delivery guy was already gone...my neighbor apparently signed for the packages and the guy left (and my neighbor is this like 60 something year old guy and he's like HUGE...width wise anyway,LOL).

madscientist said...

WHAT THE **** WAS WRONG WITH THAT DELIVERY GUY?!?! GEESH! wait, was it FedEx??

pianochick_92 said...

LOL, no, it was DHL....yeah....I was freaked.

madscientist said...

huh, well nobody is as good as UPS! (mom used to work there)I still cant believe that guy did that...

pianochick_92 said...

LOL, I know, it really freaked me out