Friday, November 30, 2007

This blog is pretty much my diary...

Okay, I DO still write in my diary, and much more personal stuff, but seriously, it is just like my diary,LOL. Okay, that was random. Anyway, today was a 4 hour piano day about to turn into a 6 hour piano day bc I played 2 hours at the hospital, 2 hours at the coffee house and I'm gonna try to practice another 2 hours tonight. My back is sorta sore....and my hands are about to fall off,LOL. Playing went well, except this lady who sorta got me mad. She came up to me and she was like, "How old are you?" I was like, "Fifteen." She was like, "OOh! We thought that you were 12!" I thought,'Thanks alot.....I ALWAYS get that compliment.' Then she goes on to ask me is this for school, and shouldn't I be in school at that time. I was like,"Well, I'm volunteering, so it's not like I'm in trouble or anything." to which she responded, "Oh, I never said you were in trouble." I felt like snapping back with, 'Duh, I never said I was either. SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!' but I quickly realized that that wouldn't have been a good testimony, PLUS I prbly wouldn't be able to volunteer anymore,LOL. Then I got my hepatitis B shot and ugh, it made me realize why I hate shots. The nurse was like, "I really enjoyed you PLAYING today!" Okay, so she didn't shout. But the way she pounded the needle into my arm sure accented the word play. And then while I was sitting in the car waiting for my parents to come out of the coffee house, I saw my old gymnastics coach. Second time since I quit. Sigh. Yeah, it was two years ago. But their mean comments haunt me daily. I seriously felt like jumping out of the car and saying,"Do you have ANY idea what you've stuck in my mind and heart? It's like an endless tape recorder, telling me to do a bajillion things I shouldn't do. You've caused me to battle SO MANY things because of your stupidity." Yet again, that'd be disrespectful and since she doesn't speak English too well, she'd probably just stand there and stare at me...which would make me more upset. So yeah, I've been a little on edge today. Okay, now I'm gonna share a song that I wrote last night (yeah, I know, this is a LONG post).

What It Takes (Opposites attract)

It takes courage to say I'm afraid
It takes strength to say I'm weak
It takes love to say I'm brokenhearted
It takes a sense of direction to know I'm lost
Chorus-
It takes the richest spirit to say I'm poor
It takes maturity to realize I'm immature
It take beauty to say I'm ugly without You Lord
It takes faith to ask You to help me with my unbelief

It takes trials so say now I'm joyful
It pain to say I'm no longer hurt
It takes sickness to say I'm healed
It takes heartbreak to say You've made me whole

It took the King of Heaven to serve us here on earth
It took a virgin girl to give our Saviour birth
It took our perfect Lord to take away our sin
It took for Him to be killed so that we can live

Kay, that's all. Later,
sweetggirl

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, sounds like you had a pretty crappy day. I know what you mean about that mean lady, there's lots of annoying people like that at Mcdonalds...they yell at me for the dumbest reasons, they almost make me cry sometimes, which is really embarrasing trying to talk to customers on the verge of tears. ugh. okay this is getting long so, i'm just gonna say your song looks good! i'd love to hear it sometime!

lizz said...

WOW. That was a great post. Your posts are so good. They make me feel enchoraged. I loved the song it is really true. That stinks that you had such a bad day. Even so, I feel God is really working in you. He is so GOOD to us!

pianochick_92 said...

Yeah, yesterday was a pretty rough day...okay, really rough day...and it didn't help much that I was sorta tired. So people at McDonalds actually yell at you? Oh my gosh, that is SO RUDE! And thanks for the encouragement! It encourages me to know that someone else is encouraged by what I'm writing (does that make any sense,LOL?). As far as the song goes, I'm still working on the tune for it....trying not to make it sound like a little kid's "God Loves You" song,LOL.

Sola Gratia said...

Rachel, I agree with Susie. You're going to have to play that song for us ;) JK

Wow. How do all these things happen to you?

Peacefinger said...

If you play that song, just make sure I'm out of the room, ok? Just kidding.

pianochick_92 said...

LOL, fine peacebreaker. You will leave the room....actually, I came up with a pretty good tune for it. Different than my C major, F Major, a minor chord progressions which are what most of my songs are sung to,LOL.

pianochick_92 said...

oh, and Mos, I have NO idea how all of these things happen to me.....LOL. Maybe I've been a baadd girl.