Friday, November 16, 2007

After my birthday....

Well, my birthday was on Wednesday and it was pretty awesome if I do say so myself. Okay, my parents had TOTALLY surprised me. First off, we left the house around 10 and my mom was rushing me because of an apparent picture that I was supposed to have taken. So, we went to Target and I got a bajillion poses in.....and we ended up on deciding on the face shot. Then, we drove into the cities and I had NO idea where we were going. I sota guessed Mall of America because I had wanted to go there. But my parents had something MUCH MUCH better planned. We went to Schmitt Music! They took me piano shopping! So now instead of my spinnet, I will have a 6 foot 7 inch grand piano to play on with REAL IVORY KEYS!! I was really really really really really really.......really really happy!!! The piano should arrive at my house sometime next week. So I'm SOOO excited....and my parents are too, which makes it all even better! My mom even assured me that it's MINE and that once I leave, if I say I want to keep it in my house when I get older, I can take it. If I want to sell it (which I don't think I ever will because ivory keys were outlawed after like 1980 or something and the chance of me getting another grand with ivory keys is sorta slim), I can sell it. Talk about generous!Then, we came home, ate pepper steak (which I requested) and watched Ratatouille. It was a really good movie! Like the best G rated movie I've seen in my life. My second oldest brother even sent me a gift in the mail! He said it was so that he wouldn't forget that I turned 15 (last year he kept saying I was 13 until like the summer) which was really sweet. My oldest brother also got me a gift......and I have to say, that was pretty much my best birthday ever. Anyway, I better get offline because I have a piano theory test tomorrow (which I hate....I've failed two in the past two years....I'll pray about it). Later,
sweetggirl

5 comments:

Dokime said...

Ivory keys?? Think of the little elephants! JK, wow, you have had too much fun lately ;) As for me, I've been up for 26 hours straight....and *yawn*....not much longer ;)

pianochick_92 said...

LOL, aw, I feel so sorry for the already-been-dead-for-40-years elephant,LOL. Wow, you've been up for 26 hours!!??!! I'd be about dead....btw, who's dokime?

Your Conscience said...

um... you got a piano?! wow. thats pretty awesome! youl have to have me over to play it some time ;) is it a baby grand, or a real grand?

lizz said...

That is sooo sweeeeeeeeeeeet! That is the best b-day present ever!!!!!!

pianochick_92 said...

LOL, yeah, it is Liz. Thanks. And Adam, you will have to play it some time,LOL.