Thursday, November 8, 2007

I'M STILL SICK!! AAGGGHHH!!

Okay......yeah, I'm still sick. And it REALLY sucks. Anyway.....lately I've been doing some quilting stuff. At first, I was just gonna make a quilt for myself. But when my mom and I went shopping for MY quilt material, I found some that was blue, which matches Aaron's room. So I'm making him a quilt for Christmas. And then my parents suggested also making a quilt for Josh. So yeah. I'm done with the front part of Aaron's quilt. It took me about four days to complete which really surprised me because at first, I was thinking that it'd take me like until Christmas to complete. But I guess that it just depepnds on how I prioritize my time......so yeah. And then I'm SOO NERVOUS because Lord-willing tomorrow, I'm playing piano at a coffee house in Hudson. And I'm freaking out for three reasons. One, I'm still sick and I usually suck when I'm sick. Two, I haven't been practicing my "coffee house" songs and the owner said that on a normal Friday, there are around 40 people at the coffee house (and on top of that, my dad has invited some of his old co-workers to come and they told their co-workers......so basically, the news spread around the plant). Three, and most importantly, THE PEDAL ON MY BROTHER'S KEYBOARD DOESN'T WORK!! And I have to use the pedal for like EVERY SINGLE SONG!! AAGGGHH!! I'm so freaking out. I guess that I just need to pray about it. Oh, and I found out that I have to have MORE needlework done (a.k.a. SHOTS) to volunteer for the hospital. The lady who drew my blood was like, "The worst part about volunteering is you come in to sacrifice your time, and we're all like 'First we have to get yer blood! Mwa ha ha!'" I TOTALLY agreed. Anyway.......yeah, there's not much else to write about. Later,
sweetggirl

3 comments:

Your Conscience said...

you should have bought a new pedal... bc yea, it would suck to play piano w/out it. but i hope you do good anyway (i know you will... iv seen you play).

Peacefinger said...

Ok, calm down, take an aspirin, eat a bucket of cottage cheese, and you'll feel better.

pianochick_92 said...

Eew!! I HATE COTTAGE CHEESE!!