Monday, November 12, 2007

I'm so wishy, washy, squishy, squashy....

Okay, like a month ago, I was absolutely POSITIVE that I wanted to be a camp counselor for a middle school camp.....now, I talked to a friend from camp and I'm not so sure!! She asked me if I'd be able to practice and I was like,"Um.....I don't know......" and I mean, if I don't practice for three months, I will seriously suck when I come back home. I mean, since I've been playing piano, there have probably only been like five times I can think of where I just didn't practice piano for a whole week. And after just one week, I would suck. Sigh. So.......my mom mentioned music camps again. Which i certainly wouldn't mind doing. I just don't know of any other really good music camps other than Interlochen and Tanglewood (a camp in Boston). And I heard that Tanglewood is extremely difficult to get into......so....yeah, I guess that I'm back to not totally knowing what I'll do next summer.....sigh.

1 comment:

Your Conscience said...

youl figure it out... lol