Monday, November 5, 2007

Sorry....it's been a while.......

Okay......um, where to start? I've been pretty busy these past few days. Okay. First, I HAVE to write about last Sunday. I went to the Conservatory's concert/party thing. They were short on volunteers for the haunted house. So guess who volunteered? Yup, that's right, mwa. And I found out that I can't scare little kids. I'd scream, and they would just stare at me. I tried to scare this little girl and her dad screamed like he was scared, and then she looked behind the door and just stared at me. Her dad laughed. I decided that that was the last straw. If I can't scare a little four year old, what's the point? I was really embarrassed........So yeah. And then today. Half of my blood is gone. Okay, I'm exaggerating, but I went to the hospital to fill out paper work to volunteer (although I felt like I should've been there to get a prescription for my cold that refuses to go away). My mom told me that I'd hafta take a tuberculosis test this afternoon. THIS AFTERNOON! I was mad. She said it would only be a little prick. Yeah, that's what they ALL say. So I went. And after I filled out the paper work I found out that they also had to draw my blood. Nice, huh? THREE VIALS OF BLOOD! So yeah. My mom said that I still have blushed cheeks so I couldn't have lost THAT much blood (I was throwing a fit while I was in the hospital). I reminded her that it was all fake and that it was due to my makeup. Anyway.......I hafta go. Later,
sweetggirl

7 comments:

madscientist said...

lol, u really do have it tough ;-D Iv had the tuberculosis thing, and it really is only a prick; kinda like a mosquito bite...iv had it twice for work. And if u would have asked first, we would have all told u to stick to the face painting or somthing instead of the haunted house..lol...srry, im really mean

Sola Gratia said...

Wow...sounds like you've been having fun. ;)

Your Conscience said...

i HATE those vile-thingies... the first time i had to have my blood drawn like that (which was this year) i almost passed out. yea. im a wimp. but yea... i hate those.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I feel so bad for you trying to scare kids in the haunted house! I can totally imagine the exact same thing happening to me! But hey, your definitely braver than me about the needle thing. For the record, I have never gotten a shot or a needle of any kind without crying. LAME!

pianochick_92 said...

Really Susie? Thanx, you make me feel better,LOL. Btw, what's your blogspot address?

Anonymous said...

Actually I don't have a blog. I just got this accunt thingy so i could put comments on the Dokime blog and stuff, like Liz.

pianochick_92 said...

Oh, okay.