Saturday, June 16, 2007

Okay, okay, so I DID end up posting ALOT more posts today than I thought that I'd have time for,LOL. I'm really busy cooking today (chocolate mousse pie, oatmeal raisin cookies, poundcake....yum,LOL) but I guess that I found time to post some more stuff,LOL. Anyway.......I posted some more pictures of me and Samson...I think that they're better than the last ones,LOL. Well.....I guess that I better get going. I'm gonna probably post AT LEAST one more music video, and so yeah. This is like probably my last post other than the music vids. I hope that you guys have a great summer!! :p Until August,
sweetggirl

4 comments:

pianochick_92 said...

Oh, btw, the stuff on my leg and face is marker. I drew flowers all over myself,LOL.

Your Conscience said...

i.c... just be sure not to write on yourself with sharpies...

pianochick_92 said...

LOL, they're not sharpies. They're like these glittery little crayola marker thingies. Actually, I was sorta nervous about them being permanent bc it took me a little bit of work to scrub everything off.

Peacefinger said...

Thank u for ur comments.