Monday, June 4, 2007

Wake up

Gosh. I totally need to wake up. Or get real. Or get a life. Or......or something. I'm listening to wake up by everyday Sunday. Okay, now I'm listening to dare you to move by switchfoot. I guess that today I'm just really lame. I've been crying on and off all day. Sigh. I'm so emotional that I annoy myself. It bugs me. Oh well. I guess that I'm just wired to be an emo. Sigh. Maybe I should just cut my hair and get that pixie cut after all and just streak blonde highlights in my hair,LOL. Anyway.......... gosh, this is my lamest post ever. Oh well. Later,
sweetggirl

5 comments:

madscientist said...

AHH! DONT GO EMO! That wouldnt be right! ;-) Anyway, I hope you feel better! Maybe you need to get out more....

pianochick_92 said...

THANX Andrew,LOL. So ur saying I'm a recluse? LOL, jk. I'm ALOT better 2day,LOL.

madscientist said...

That's good! and no, im not saying you're a recluse! :-)

Sola Gratia said...

Don't feel like that, Rachel! You're not an emo!

Plus, you wouldn't look very good with blonde highlights...Th picture I have in my head is of a lion highlighting his mane black...

pianochick_92 said...

THANX MOS!! I'M NOT A HE,LOL.