Tuesday, June 12, 2007

FINALLY something to do

Wow. After complaining for over a week about not having anything to do, mom finally put me to work. Today I have to organize the spice cabinet AND the tupperware cabinet (btw, I HATE organizing the tupperware cabinet........mainly because the moment I organize it, someone tips over a tupperware container and the domino effect happens and the WHOLE CABINET gets all messed up...grrr). I THINK that my mind is finally coming back to me. Sort of. Yesterday I had another "no brainer" moment. I was look through a magazine and I saw the word "unanimous" and I was reading it as if it was a foreign language (you know, like "gosh, what is this word? Un a...ani..animous? Is this French?") until I realized that it was actually a word that I knew,LOL. Anyway.....wow, this post is rly lame,LOL. Later,
sweetggirl