Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Satisfaction.......

Okay, so now mom has me WILLINGLY going on this cleaning spree. I'm going to organize ANOTHER cabinet. I seem to get this huge high and thrill of satisfaction when I organize something,LOL. I know....how lame,LOL. But I guess that it's better than just staying on the computer 24/7. Anyway........I guess that I'm really excited 4 camp and all......but at the same time, I'm TOTALLY gonna miss everything at home. Gosh, even though my mom and my brother are going to be at camp, I just know that I'm not going to see them much. I'll see my mom once a day at dinner time and that's pretty much it. Then I'll see Josh like here and there but he'll be so busy controlling all of the little kids (he has some of the 8-12 year old boys) that we won't be able to spend much time together. And I won't be able to go to his cabin bc they are SO STRICT on the girls and boys/guys staying on different sides of the camp like for cabins and stuff at least. Or so I think........okay, anyway, and then I'm gonna miss Samson SO MUCH....and...gosh, it's gonna be so weird. And......I'm gonna miss everyone,LOL. And everyTHING about Wisconsin,LOL. I know, it's only 6 weeks and I'm acting like it's a lifetime,LOL. Anyway..........back to organizing the cabinets. Later,
sweetggirl

9 comments:

Your Conscience said...

wow... i didnt know it was going to be that long... i was about to comment on how it wouldnt be so bad not seeing people for only a week, but now i cant! :-) what is the date you are leaving?

pianochick_92 said...

LOL, I'm leaving this Saturday...so I guess the 16th,LOL. Yeah. So I'm going to be spending like my whole summer at camp!! But I won't complain.....it's all good.

Your Conscience said...

ur having fun the whole time (hopefully). :-)

madscientist said...

Hope you have a good time!

madscientist said...

BTW, I think i have created a monster with the youtube thing! ;-)

pianochick_92 said...

LOL, thanx....I guess that I was wrong and I'm leaving at like 2 a.m. Sunday morning. Okay, I guess that I didn't have to correct that,LOL.

pianochick_92 said...

oh yeah, and maybe u did create a monster by telling me how to post youtube stuff,LOL. But it's all good....or so I hope,LOL.

madscientist said...

HAHA! Its not so bad, i just had to give you a hard time! Actually, if anyone with dial-up internet tries to view ur blog, they might commit suicide before it loads! :-p
jk...have fun at camp!

pianochick_92 said...

LOL, well, thank goodness I have DSL...and I think that all of you guys do too, right? Or high speed or sumthing. Yeah....that would be a nightmare trying to get this to load with dial-up,LOL. I highly dislike dial-up,LOL