Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Excitied 4 camp

Gosh. I am SOOOO excited 4 camp!! Only 1 week and five days away!! WHOO HOO!! Well, today I'm not such a..........dork,LOL. IDK wat to write. Hm.........okay, well, I guess that I have to admit.......I miss school,LOL. It's like right now I am SO BORED!! And I honestly don't know why. I mean, yesterday was the first day since SV started that I didn't go anywhere!! And I'm going shopping 2day. SO........I guess that I'm just a complainer,LOL. But I'm sorta tempted to work on more geometry. I honestly don't know why. I absolutely HATE geometry.....but I'm so bored that I'm willing to work on it. Gosh......I'm such a dork. BTW, right now I'm listening to Burn for You by TobyMac.And I'm not going emo. I was just really down yesterday,LOL. And when I get down......I get REALLY down and start listening to either really soft rock or really hard rock......and then I just cry,LOL. So like I already said yesterday, that post was REALLY lame. Well, I guess that I'm just gonna bore myself with either doing geometry or surfing the net. Later,
sweetggirl

6 comments:

madscientist said...

Im kinda missing school too...its really weird...anyway, im glad today is better, and i hope you have fun shopping!

pianochick_92 said...

LOL, I can't beleive that ur missing school 2,LOL!! Gosh.....I thought that you were the main one that wanted school to be over with,LOL. But I guess that I can't say anything bc I started complaining alot towards the end 2,LOL. Sigh. School....you hate it, but you know that deep down inside you love it,LOL.

Sola Gratia said...

I agree. Wow, I can tell you're emphatic. Lots of capitalization and exclamation points.

Sola Gratia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sola Gratia said...

FOR THE EIGHTIETH TIME YOU'RE NOT A DORK!!

pianochick_92 said...

LOL, thanx Mos.....so Andrew, were you the one that deleted the post then,LOL? Oh, and Mos, you miss school too? That is SOOOO WEIRD,LOL. Gosh. Wow,LOL. That's crazy,LOL.