Wednesday, June 6, 2007

AAAHHH! TOO FAST!!

Oh my gosh. This week is going by WAY too fast!! I forgot that it's Wednesday!! YIKERS!! So I only have 9 days left for camp!! And two days left be4 piano lessons! Gosh........I really need to get practicing,LOL. Well, today's been sorta boring. I mean, it's too cold to do any stunt stuff outside (and it's way too wet). And so.......gosh, I honestly don't know what I've done all day. BUT IT'S ALREADY 4:30!! AAAHHH!! Oh well. I guess that I COULD clean my room (it looks like a tsunami has swept through it,LOL). I REALLY want it to warm up!! And I sorta want time to go by slower too,LOL!! Oh yeah. And for camp, I'm going to TRY to smuggle my phone....hopefully then I'll be able to text message,LOL. Six weeks without a phone OR e-mail OR text messaging is a nightmare!! I mean, I CAN send letters, but......that just seems so.......IDK. Impersonal or something. K, I guess that I better get going. Hopefully it'll be warmer tomorrow. Later,
sweetggirl

4 comments:

Sola Gratia said...

What's wrongwith sending letters? I like letters.

pianochick_92 said...

LOL, I'm going to send you letters.

madscientist said...

The numa numa vid is hilarious, but i think it includes some foul language. Not sure, but somthing to check. It would be te one about the "running from a ___ date." I think that is not so nice......

pianochick_92 said...

Oh, sorry.......(blushing) I don't know very many bad words so...I wouldn't know if it was bad or not! Sorry.....I'll take it off. Thanx