Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Pics

K, I put a couple of pics of me and Samson at the bottom of the page. They aren't too great (1. bc the'yre taken in the shade, 2. bc my hair's frizzy, and 3. bc u can't even tell that I spent like 20 minutes getting ready for them,LOL....I know, I'm lame). Well, hope that u guys think that they're okay,LOL. Btw, I was gonna post a vid of me doing a roundoff backhandspring on the grass, but it wouldn't upload (drats,LOL). Well, there isn't much else to write about,LOL. Later,
sweetggirl

7 comments:

Your Conscience said...

good pics, but they are kind of dark... maybe it is our monitor...

pianochick_92 said...

Thanx. No, ur right....I took the first one on the porch so it was in the shade. The second one was in the grass, but it was still shady. Maybe I'll take sum more 2day.

pianochick_92 said...

Sorry....the first one I took in the grass, I blinked and it was shady,LOL. The SECOND one was on the porch,LOL

Your Conscience said...

thats cool... i think its our monitor...

pianochick_92 said...

No, it's not ur monitor...........it's really dark. I noticed it too.... again, I'll try to take sum more pics,LOL

Your Conscience said...

cool... that means my monitor is good!

pianochick_92 said...

LOL.....