Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I'M BACK!!!

Hey. Um, I'm back from camp.........I feel totally different than I did when I left. IDK if that's good or bad,LOL. I guess that I'm not as innocent as I was,LOL. But yeah. Camp was great. I made TONZZZZ of new friends. So yeah. I guess that I'll just write more tomorrow. There is SOOO much to write about. Seriously, u guys need to get a facebook. I'll probably be posting alot of my thoughts and stuff on there from now on so......yeah.Facebook ROX!! K, Later,
sweetggirl

8 comments:

Sola Gratia said...

Well, I got a facebook :)

Peacefinger said...

Welcome back

madscientist said...

Nice to hear from you again! :-) As you can probably see, I haven't posted almost all summer, so my blog is old news. Hopefully I can get back into the swing of things... Glad ur Back!!

Your Conscience said...

RACHEL... YOUR BACK!!! HI!!! i am expecting a page-long post on how you summer at camp was. :)

Your Conscience said...

Oh, and rachel, andrew and i have just in the last week been discussing a movie recomendaion for you. well, you are going to have to decide for yourself what you think of it... if you cry when you watch pride and prejudice, you will ball for a week if you watch this one! :-) it is called bridge to terabithia. im not sure if i spelled that right, but you get the idea. believe me, i am not affected by any movies of any kind, but this one even got o me a little bit. but a fair warning: it might throw someone like you into a deep dark depression from which you never recover. ;-)

Your Conscience said...

you may have already seen it, tho.

pianochick_92 said...

Nope, I haven't seen it, but I REALLY want to. Was it like little-kiddish though?

madscientist said...

Not really, but a little bit. I would still recomend it...maybe...*sniff*