Friday, July 18, 2008

So far, so good....

I've been REALLY busy the last couple of days. And tired as well. But I'm thankful for the opportunity to be here. I've been able to get in about 4 hours of practice every day, and I've been amazed at the amount of homework they give. Like for World History Class, we are supposed to write out a 6 page report on this World Music concert. It's due on Tuesday. Theory hasn't been all that bad, but there's still homework. And my voice class has been very interesting. The teacher so happens to be gay, and for my solo piece, he assigned me a love song that's meant to be sung to a girl. I told him that I felt a bit uncomfortable with it, and he didn't really see the big deal. So I just decided to change a few of the words around and make it a song from a girl to a guy. And he's like really hyper too and sorta moody and....it's just weird. But at the same time, it is a test of my faith. Anyway, I think that I'm gonna go for now. Later,
Rachel

1 comment:

Sola Gratia said...

Wow, I can't imagine that. That's really icky. Ha! Homework over the summer :P JK, jk. ;)