Monday, July 28, 2008

doing ALOT better

Well, I've been feeling alot better. I think that I just needed to catch up on some sleep and get a good meal, both of which I did yesterday. But this whole program has definitely been prepping me for college I think....and possibly this upcoming year.It's given me a taste of the decisions and struggles I would have to go through at college (like, get sleep or do homework, accompany every person that asks me to or learn to say no to people, practice when everyone else is saying they wanna chill for a few minutes or chill with them, etc.) I'm also debating about doing some ballet through UW-RF this year. It would give me some extra highschool credit, plus it would be tons of fun and great exercise. I guess I'm not totally sure if I really wanna do the whole running thing through Insight.Anyway, I'm hungry and it's lunch time. Later,
Rachel

No comments: