Tuesday, July 22, 2008

a bit stressed out...

It's weird because I THOUGHT that coming here would be quite easy. And tons of fun. But actually, lately I've found myself becoming stressed out. It's still a blessing to be here and it's still fun and all, but I haven't been getting the proper amount of sleep or balance of food to function properly. So because of that, I've been really ditzy and forgetful. For example, last Friday night, I was practicing some stuff with a guy I'm accompanying, and after a few hours, he was like,"Oh! It's almost ten! We have to get back to the dorms!" But I thought that we had to be back at eleven, so I convinced him that we had more time. About five minutes later, I ran into an RA in the hall to confirm that eleven was okay, only to find out that it WAS ten. So both of us got written up. And mentioned in career class today. *sigh* I also ended up missing my piano lesson today because I thought that my teacher and I had confirmed that Tuesdays would be 2:30, and Fridays would be 1:30. But there was a miscommunication, and basically, I was supposed to have my lesson at three. And then on Saturday, we went to a park and played kickball. During a point where I was supposed to be guarding the first base, I randomly started running around the bases because I had forgotten how to play. Needless to say, everybody stared at me and then asked what I was doing.....and then yesterday in choir, during a rest, I didn't take the rest and screeched out this really high note. It was really embarrassing. So....I'm thinking I PROBABLY need to get some more sleep. Otherwise, I'll continue to have a reputation as a complete ditz. *sigh* Well, before I sleep, I'm gonna go practice. Later,
Rachel

No comments: