Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Spring Break!!

Well, I am on spring break and I have been on spring break since Friday. Josh is gone *tears*. And Aaron has started working so...I've only seen him for about five minutes since Sunday! Ah well, I guess it's preparing me for next year when he's gone all the time. So...I FINALLY got news back from my teacher. I DID pass the WMTA theory test FINALLY. THANK THE LORD!!! So I'm really happy about that. AND I had entered this mail competition for an "Un-Master Class" (and I have no idea what that is, but the same "Un-Master Classes" have been held at a bunch of Conservatories around the world like Julliard and the Royal College of Music in London by the same guy) and William Westney is the guy giving the class and I made the cut!!! So I'm REALLY thankful for that! The Lord is good. Besides that, I haven't been up to much, but I THINK that today I'm gonna pray about having the courage to talk about Conservatories with my piano teacher. She went to Eastman, and with that as my top choice, I have a feeling that she can give me some major ideas of what the school is like. And I asked my mom if she thinks that my teacher will be up to letting me go next spring, and my mom said that my teacher had told her that she thinks one more year will be enough to prepare me musically. So...I guess I'll see! And I'm excited about starting on some repretoire to play for Conservatory auditions! And to see what the Lord has planned for me. Hopefully by this time next year I will know where I'm going to be for four years. And who knows, maybe I won't even get accepted into a Conservatory. Maybe the Lord desires for me to go to a college instead. But regardless, I hope and pray that He will grant me the grace to be able to say, like Paul in Philippians 4:11-13 that I am content in ALL things. And I can trust that He will take me wherever will be best for me. Later,
sweetggirl

1 comment:

Sola Gratia said...

Awesome that you passed your theory test! Have fun at the un-master class, LOL.