Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Missing Josh like CRAZY!

Okay, Josh just left this morning....but I'M SO SAD! :( Surprisingly, I didn't cry this morning when I said bye. I guess that there's a first time for everything though. Including not crying when he SLOWLY leaves the car. But I won't be seeing him until probably the middle of June this year, and maybe not even then, depending on what I do this summer.Sigh. He has seriously been a huge source of spiritual encouragement to me though. So yeah. I MISS HIM! Oh well, so tis life....enough complaining. So yeah. But I'm seriously starting to reconsider some "future" life plans. Like....I have planned since like fifth grade to go to the same college Josh is going to in California. Maybe because I've never seriously investigated anything else. Maybe simply because I want a change in climate because I want warm weather. But now I'm starting to think that maybe I should go to a Conservatory. And I'm not sure why. I mean, it's TOTALLY opposite my plans. I mean, all of the good consevatories are on the east coast with cold weather in the winter and....IDK. Maybe it's a God thing. Or maybe I'm just being really lame and two months from now I'll be positive that I wanna still go to the same college in California. Something to pray about I guess. But the thing is, if I do plan on going to a Conservatory, I'll hafta start working on a portfolio and stuff. Sigh. Alot to consider. Anyway, today I went shopping (yay for me...I might go again tomorrow too, so I'm excited!) and my mom and I also ate dinner with one of her friends. And that was the first time I've eaten out with this wheat-free stuff. My mom's friend was all concerned that all I would eat is a salad, and the waitress kept running back and forth listing off the ingredients that were in each item. I felt like a total nuisance. Other than that, NM has happened today. I'm extremely tired though bc I woke up at 4 a.m. (yawn), so....I'll stop typing. :D Later,
sweetggirl

No comments: