Thursday, January 10, 2008

I really don't have a title for this post, LOL :)

So, lately I've been really busy...I'm not sure what with. But I have been doing some crazy-cool stuff with Josh. We've been snowboarding down the driveway (yes, on ice). And today, Josh had this "great" idea. He told me to hop on the back of the snowboard (yup, with HIM having the straps, and me just standing on the edge). Kay, I know that it was REALLY dumb for me to do it, but...for some reason, when people ask me to do really crazy stuff, I do it. So anyway, I did it, and Josh decided to hop off, leaving me on the back with NO STRAPS. Then I tried to hop off....without snow around (so basically, I jumped on the ice, unlike Josh, who, when he jumped off had the snow as a cusion). That didn't work too well because obviously, I had like no traction. So I slid, and ended up coming to an abrupt stop where there was no ice and there were just rocks and I got cut through my jeans (um, no, I didn't wear my snowpants,LOL). My mom was all like, "What has gotten into you? You used to be so prissy and now you're like a little tomboy." in this joking tone of voice. So yeah. And then we went shopping and I BEGGED my mom to go to saver's because they had skiis. So Josh and I bought 2 pairs of skiis, 2 pairs of poles, and one pair of ski boots, all for under $30! I'm not kidding! And the skiis look sorta girly, so I'm happy about that. So yeah. Anyway, yesterday, I was reading the story about Lot and stuff and....whenever I read that story, I just am so shocked that Lot didn't go out and evangelize to the city. I mean, the Bible doesn't say that he knew that the Lord would save the city for the sake of 10 righteous people, but still...you'd think that he'd have been evangelizing like the whole time. Which really convicted me. I mean, for some reason, it seems SO HARD for me to evangelize to my nonbelieving "friends" who I keep in contact with. It's like, I don't know where the fine line is between simply evangelizing, and cramming the Bible down someone's throat. I know that I'm supposed to be lead by the Spirit, and that will solve everything, but it's still difficult to know how much is too much. And it's like no one ever mentions anything remotely spiritual to me that would give me a chance to use for evangelism! And like...when they mention stuff that's perverted, what do you say? After all, the Bible tells us not to judge those in the world, but to only hold believers accountable. Anyway, I have this poem that I'm writing for school, and going back and forth between poetry and writing in this blog isn't really working for me,LOL. Later,
sweetggirl

4 comments:

Sola Gratia said...

You have been busy! ;)

pianochick_92 said...

LOL, yup! :D

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/effexorpills]effexor
[/url]venlafaxine hcl pi
venlafaxine xr hypertension
effexor ssri
effexor pristiq
price of venlafaxine xr

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/duloxetine-online/]buy cymbalta online
[/url] lo xeristar
cymbalta dose limit
cymbalta inactive ingredients