Saturday, October 20, 2007

I have taken the PSAT. I am done with the PSAT.

It wasn't that bad, really. At least I don't THINK that it was. And I mean, really, the WORST you can possibly do is get 75% on the whole thing (I think that on the PSAT that's 180) because if you get the wrong answer on a question, you only lose a quarter of a point. Well, I guess that if you omit tons of questions, then you might not do so well. And then on the grid-ins, if you just write any number on the grid, you don't lose any points! I already knew all that before the test though (thanx to Kaplan Review's PSAT preparation stuff), so it sorta calmed me down. And there were like two questions on the gri-in thing that I didn't know how to like work them out and stuff, but I just wrote in some random number, knowing that I'll get full credit for just filling in the blank! Isn't that so darn sweet? Yeah......anyway, on Monday, I have a meeting with another coffee house at like 9 in the morning.......I'm both nervous AND excited,LOL. And I'm still debating about what to wear for the Conservatory's Halloween party/concert. I seriously wanna go as a princess, but I'm supposed to scare little kids........I mean, I'm not so sure that I can scare them anyway, but I most definately WON'T if I dress like a princess,LOL. Maybe I'll just go as a corpse or something......throw on a bunch of green foundation...or blue neutragena facial cream. My mom said that she'd buy me a pumpkin costume (um, yeah right. There is absolutely NO WAY that I'll be a big round orange ball with a green face for Halloween. GROSSO!!!) Okay, this post is getting REALLY long. Later,
sweetggirl

No comments: