Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Guitars........

Okay, I have a HUGE question. What is the best type of guitar to get? I mean, I thiknk that all of you guys know which types of guitars are the best.....and I was thinking accoustic......but I'm starting to wonder if electric guitars are like way better or something. Okay, I'll explain exactly WHY I want a guitar. Naturally, I prbly don't seem like a person that just likes to fiddle around on instruments, but as I've been practicing piano more, I've created more and more songs....and I've once again started praying about trying to get in the record business. Yeah, I have been for the past like 7 years, but of course I was like too young and stuff. And now my parents are actually thinking that I should really pray about it. So I've written a few songs........and pulled some hymns that aren't very popular out of the hymn book. So.........after that long explanation, any ideas? Any input? Any suggestions,LOL? Thanx. Later,
sweetggirl

5 comments:

madscientist said...

My personal Fav for guitar is Carvin. They have both acoustic and electric guitars. They are some of the best in the buisness alongside Gibson, but Carvin's prices are waaayyyy better. Fenders are also good...i have a friend that has one, and i like playing it......if ur ever intrested in starting a band, ill play in it ;-)! As for acoustic or electric, I would go with electric, but most other people say to start with an acoustic. I personally think the electric plays easier, and it definitly has more sound options. Anyway, if u have any q's just ask!

pianochick_92 said...

Yeah, actually I've thought about starting a band. The negative is that I won't be able to drive 4 a while and of course if u have a band, u hafta meet up somewhere,LOL. So yeah. But seriously, I would LOOOVVVEEE to start a band,LOL.

lizz said...

Rachel,
SO you want to start a band. That is awsome. Keep praying for Gods guidence in this. By the way, we shoild get together some time. We haven't seen eachother in ages. Miss you. Sorry I can't give you any input on guitars. I have no clue about them.
Lizzy

pianochick_92 said...

OH MY GOSH!!! LIZ!!!! YOU GOT A BLOGSPOT!! PLEASSSSEEEE give me your web page!! I know, we TOTALLY have to get together. I miss u too!!

lizz said...

OK I don't have a blog page of my own. Well I do but I don't intend on doing anything with it. I only got it so I could leave comments on the Dokime blog. I got your email by the way and wrote you back. So check your email if you haven't already.