Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I didn't create the wishes vid.....

Just thought that I'd let u guys know that I didn't create the wishes vid,LOL. Anyway.........I'm starting to think of what I wanna do next summer bc the application process starts soon for performing arts camps and I'm thinking that next summer I'll pass on a music camp and I'm thinking that I wanna be a camp counselor for a Christian middle school camp. Don't get me wrong here though. Camp this summer was a WONDERFUL experience. I don't think that I wrote about any of the positive elements of Interlochen's camp (a fun cabin, the great Bible study & church services, the Melody Freeze, the great teaching faculty, etc., etc..... the list could go on for like ever), but I just think that I sorta want an actual job next summer. Anyway, this post is TOTALLY random. Later,
sweetggirl

3 comments:

Sola Gratia said...

Wow, that would be neat!

lizz said...

can you actually be a counselar when you are only 15? I thought you had to be 18. Is that right or I'm I just oblivious?

pianochick_92 said...

Well, it depends on the camp. Most of the Christian camps for middle schoolers allow you to be a counselor once ur in highschool.