Monday, May 16, 2011

Major Life Change

Wow. It's been like 5 months since I last wrote on here. And for good reason. Lots of major life changes have taken place. I've transferred colleges and moved back home. But not because college at Westminster was too hard, or because I was too homesick. I moved back home because I felt like this was where the Lord was leading me. I moved back home for the most wonderful man in the entire world, namely, my new fiance Joe! Yes, I'm engaged! And my wedding is set for October. It's funny because I was reflecting on my last post. I realize that saying "yes" to the proposal meant saying "no" to all of my past dreams. But that isn't necessarily a bad thing. I'm looking toward creating a music career with Joe. He's a drummer, and has always had a dream to be a traveling performing musician.

For now, I have to get off. But, over this summer, I will try to keep this blog updated!!!

Later,
Rachel

3 comments:

lizz said...

Wow, congratulations. Do you have engagement pics?

pianochick_92 said...

Not yet! But I do have some fun pictures that we took together! I dunno how to post them though....if you give me your e-mail address/e-mail me, I'll send some to you! :)

lizz said...

hokanser@uwec.edu