Monday, May 14, 2007

What to Write?

Okay, I honestly don't have a clue what I should write about. I haven't written on here for a long time. Hm.......okay, Josh is home. Which is great. Now I finally have someone to laugh with at dinner time and have those awkward discussions with at night,LOL. I'm really going to try to not waste away this summer by chatting on the phone for five hours at a time. Of course, I'll be gone at camp for six weeks so....I'll only have like 6 weeks at home. But last summer, which was my last summer with Josh still in high school, I totally wasted away. Now everything is so.....so different. I mean, he's still my brother and all, but there's more of a sense of age difference. I guess that it used to seem like we were both like the same age or something. But one thing that I do appreciate more is our awkward convo's. Now they're not so awkward. He constantly reassures me that I'm fine the way that I am, and when I'm down, he has PLENTY of Scripture to encourage me with. Anyway, I told mom that I'd be in bed an hour ago (which never happens). So......I better get in bed, although I'll probably finish up some homework still. Later,
sweetggirl

No comments: