Friday, May 4, 2007

Well, today Dokime (my school) went to the Art Museum. I was SO TOTALLY EMBARRASSED! I tripped once and I FELL once! Oh gosh, I was SO embarrassed. And what makes it worse is that my mom told me not to wear my high heels. Rats. AND what makes it EVEN worse is that now I have four blisters on my toes. OW! And my feet hurt REALLY bad. So yeah. ANYWAY..................sigh. It's so rainy outside. And as soon as I got home, I had to take Samson outside. And I tripped SIX TIMES! Gosh, today is seriously the clutziest day of my LIFE! Sigh. ANYWAY.........I better practice piano because the past two days, I haven't practiced AT ALL. Sad. And totally not cool. K, Later,
sweetggirl

2 comments:

Sola Gratia said...

for the 30,678th time, you're not clumsy.

:)

pianochick_92 said...

LOL, thanx..........but I'm still clumsy,LOL.