Friday, May 25, 2007

Well, I'm SO excited 4 the school year to be over!! My brain is just about fried from so much school work ~ : ),LOL. And I am SOOO excited for camp too!! One of my electives is choir, so I'm TOTALLY looking forward to that. I just LOVE choral singing (even though I totally suck at it) but maybe they'll just do some major surgery on my vocal chords to get them working right,LOL. I am listening to courage by superchick right now. It's a GREAT song. Right now I feel TOTALLY random,LOL. Oh yeah. And I just made an angel food cake that looks like a really thick pancake with a big hole in the middle,LOL. The only angel food cake I've made that's ever turned out right is a boxed Betty Crocker one,LOL. Oh gosh,LOL. I feel so ..............IDK, so .......SOMETHING right now,LOL. Oh, now I'm listening to Gone by Toby Mac. It's a GREAT song.
Later,
sweetggirl

No comments: