Thursday, July 7, 2011

Ah..moremoremoremore

So less arguments means happier, more content me. There's still a lot of planning to go through still. Tiny things too. Like, truffle tasting. Who goes truffle tasting? Truffles are just supposed to be automatically yummy. Yet, tomorrow, I'm going to be spending (probably at least an hour of my life) some time tasting truffles for our wedding favors. We're also going to be giving out a cd of some favorite songs of ours, and we're going to collaborate and try to put some original songs on the cd as well. In fact, I've written 2 sets of lyrics that I think would make awesome songs, but I don't have a good melody for them yet - which is where Joe will come in.

Anyway, I've already posted my wedding website - now it's time to post pictures!! :) Joe and I had an engagement photo shoot about a month ago, and I've finally gotten time to upload the pictures online for the world to see. So, here's the link! You'll have to click on the "links to this post" thingymabob to be able to see the link:


http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/creativeapps/slideShow/Main.jsp?albumId=201275962213


Later,
Rachel

2 comments:

lizz said...

your link isn't working.

pianochick_92 said...

I hope it's fixed now! Thanks. :)