Saturday, May 3, 2008

New Post

Okay, so....I haven't written anything in over a week, so....this will be a lame post, but whatever. So....today I went to see Iron Man. It was okaayyy, but I prefer Spider-Man. Like....Spider Man is just an overall better role model. For example, he's not a flirt. He has his ONE high school soulmate who he is in love with and wants to marry. Also, the things he does aren't for the gain of money or fame, but for the good of others. But I won't over-analyze the movie. Overall, it was good. Anyway, last week I got my ACT scores back and I'm really thankful because I did way better than I expected which is a huge blessing. And then my parents made flight reservations for camp, so....they are pretty certain that I'll be going. Which makes me very excited and thankful. And this camp will be alot more intense musically than last summer. According to the coordinator of the summer programming, they treat you like adults at this camp. Soo....there's alot more responsibility. Plus, I'll get voice lessons. Which...sorta brings up another thing. Last night my dad asked me for the first time in like a year would I still like to make a Christian cd. So....I guess I'm once again praying about my career path. Like I am certain that whatever direction I go, I will use piano. And I have been certain for like two or three years that I am GOING to be a concert pianist. But...I just need to pray about whether or not I should take the path of singing or being a classical pianist. And if I do, then I'll probably minor in voice in college. So....I just don't know!! Anyway, it is an absolutely gorgeous day and I'm gonna go enjoy the rest of it. Later,
Rachel

3 comments:

savedbyHisgrace11 said...

Wow, that's great Rach. I didn't know you guys were going to see Iron-man. Ya, I should clarify in case I didn't tell Mom this: I thought that, besides the first part, it was good. Some of that beiginning stuff was not appropriate at all. Anyway, that's cool that your ACT went well and that it looks like you'll go to camp at Eastman!! I'll be keeping you and the rest of the family in prayer and look forward to seeing you guys on Friday morning Lordwilling:)!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you could sing! You should totally make a cd someday! I would buy it!

pianochick_92 said...

Yeah, Josh, I told mom and she said that you did say that the beginning wasn't too great. And I look forward to seeing you too! And thanks Susie! I'm not sure if I will or not yet...I'm still praying about it all, but thanks!