Saturday, April 28, 2007

On Postmodern Times

Okay, so I'm supposed to read this book called Postmodern Times. I don't completely agree with everything. I mean, the author is attacking arts! What the heck! But hey, everyone has their different view on things. He's supposed to be a Christian author but........he doesn't really use any Bible verses to support his writing. Definately not cool. But I have to read it. And I have to at least pretend that I enjoy it......alot,LOL. So yeah. This is a dumb post but it's the only thing that I have to write about,LOL.

2 comments:

Sola Gratia said...

I like this book!

pianochick_92 said...

LOL, yeah, well, it's okay (I can't italicize okay) but the guy just doesn't correlate what he's saying with the Bible too often. It's more like a really thick research paper or sumthing to me,LOL. But maybe I'll learn (italicize learn) to like it,LOL.