Monday, April 21, 2008

Untitled

Well, lately I've been a bit busy (which I love, by the way). I'm totally enjoying this summer-like weather. Anyway, I found out that I got accepted into the Eastman Summer Music Horizons program! So I'm hoping and praying that I'll be able to go. And even if not, I'm also hoping and praying that getting accepted into that will give me an edge on getting accepted into Eastman. So.... I found out about that on Tuesday. On Wednesday, I went clothes shopping with my mom. On Thursday, I had trio practice. On Friday, I had a down day. On Saturday, I went shopping at the Mall of America with a friend. We were gonna go to an open gym thing (bc I will need to try to regain my gymnastics skills if I do happen to go to Eastman and do intramural or club gymnastics), but decided on going shopping instead....which was prbly way more fun than doing a few flips for an hour,LOL. And then I'm really starting to look forward to the end of the school year. I only have two more weeks (including this week) for Literature and History and only 4 more weeks for Algebra 2 and Physical Science. And I'm looking forward to this summer and next year for school. I know that whatever route I go, the Lord has His plan for me and next year will work out fine. I'm going to try to audition for the Minnesota Youth Symphonies as an accompanist for next year. And I'm also looking forward to having a bit of an exciting year with starting on a couple of college courses next year. Anyway, this is getting long again,LOL. Later,

sweetggirl

1 comment:

Sola Gratia said...

Well, I hope that goes well for you. It'd be cool if you could do gymnastics! You like being busy??? YIKES.