Friday, September 7, 2007

Oops

Okay, my last post was an accident. I pushed the tab key too many times. But I am still alive.............and, yeah. Um, there really isn't a whole lot to post about other than I'm SO GLAD that I removed this creepy guy from camp who kept following me EVERYWHERE on main camp off of my friends list on facebook. He had wanted me to have an online relationship with him (WHAT THE HECK!! I BARELY EVEN KNEW HIM)so...yeah. And then one of my cabinmates said that he asked her to have an online relationship (that creep.......). So yeah. Why am I even posting this? Oh yeah, because there isn't anything else to write about. Um......I'm working on like 5 Chopin Nocturnes right now.......hopefully I'll have them ready in like a month. And then I'm working on some Debussy Preludes. So.......that's pretty much it. THERE'S NOTHING ELSE TO WRITE ABOUT!!! Oh, other than I'll be doing a string trio thing in a couple of weeks at the St. Paul Conservatory of Music. YAY!! Later,
sweetggirl